Hello!

I’m an avid book reader. As a result of my ravenous reading habit, I am running out of space (my home resembles a library!). I’ve had to make the very difficult decision to bid farewell to some of my preloved books. Sign up to not miss out when I post a great preloved book.

Subscribe to Get Notified Whenever I Post a New Book

Don't Miss Out --- Subscribe to be Updated

When I Post a Preloved Book!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner

Condition: Good, Read Only Once.
Vertical black marker line on one side of book.
Book has aged. Slight signs of wear on front cover.
Upper right hand corner of front cover is slightly bent.
Format: Paperback
Book Size: 130mm (w) x 198mm (l)
Normal Retail Price: RM42.90
Your Price: RM8.00
Status: Available   SOLD

 Read the review here (click on the link)

View other books by the same author:
Then Came You
Certain Girls
Best Friends Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...