Hello!

I’m an avid book reader. As a result of my ravenous reading habit, I am running out of space (my home resembles a library!). I’ve had to make the very difficult decision to bid farewell to some of my preloved books. Sign up to not miss out when I post a great preloved book.

Subscribe to Get Notified Whenever I Post a New Book

Don't Miss Out --- Subscribe to be Updated

When I Post a Preloved Book!

Sunday 22 April 2012

Starting Over by Tony Parsons


Condition: Excellent, Like New. Read Only Once.
Format: Paperback
Book Size: 128 mm (w) x 197 mm (ht)
Normal Retail Price: RM42.90 
Your Price: RM16.00
Status: Available SOLD

Read the review here (click on the link)
Watch the video of Tony Parsons talking about the book here (click on the link)

Vies other books by the same author:
Men from the Boys
My favourite Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...